Hi guys! Today I will talk about my dream job.
When i was little my dream was to be a fashion designer and professional make-up artist, the truth is that I still love fashion and design and I know that someday I will dedicate myself to this.
One of the things that i like to do most is to see magazines and pictures about fashion, Always at some time of the day i like to rewiew instagram, where i can see the photos that share great influencers of the desing and makeup. I also like to see tutorials where you cansee are eager to use diferent makeup tools.
I would like to travel the world by learning fashion by visiting large catwalks and designing with grat models. I know that what i am currently studying has nothing to do with my dream work, but i know that great fashion and desing movements are inspired by architectural concepts. I even found out about a student at our university who studied architecture, but is dedicated to fashion desing and can perfectly combine both disciplines.
I hope that at some point this dreamed work can come true, I think it's important to do the things that we really like and that would make us happy.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Post 10: Tell Us A Story
Hi guys! Last week when I was walking towards my house i listened a conversation of two friends, they talked about a case in wich a he...
-
THE SIMS Hi! friends, my favorite video game is The Sims, the house party version. What i like most about this game is that you can buil...
-
Hi friends, this last time i had to work with landscapes architecture and looking for reference i came to discover the architecture of Lu...
Hi vale!
ResponderBorrarOnce you told me about those tastes I hope you can do it in some future.
Hi Vale! It's very interesting how you can join the architecture with the other disciplines how is the fashion! :)
ResponderBorrarhi vale! woow that is my dream job too, i love see magazines and catwalks <3
ResponderBorrar