miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

post : A Photograph I Like

Hi guys!

The truth is that I love taking pictures, but my favorite picture is one that my dad took several years ago.
In this picture my grandmother Anita appears, my brother Richard and me, this picture was taken when I was about three years old.
 The truth is that this photo turned out to be my favorite, since it shows memories of my childhood and how happy my brother, my grandmother and I were. She was a very happy woman that we miss a lot.
I think that when you become an adult, you can understand the simple and beautiful things in life and this photo reminds me that we should always value moments with the family.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: Tell Us A Story

Hi guys! Last  week when I was walking towards my house i listened a conversation of two friends, they  talked   about a case in wich a he...