miércoles, 25 de abril de 2018

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Hi Friends, When i was a little girl i  liked cooking with my mom, to draw and make crafts. My dream was to be an artist and work in art. When I applied for admission to the university, I did not know what to study, so I decided to take a risk for architecture and geology because I liked nature a lot, but I also built things. I finally decided on architecture because I could mix art and crafts and today I do not regret my decision.
My experience at the university has been very pleasant, I have many friends and I love the atmosphere of the place where everyone is very good.
In the future, I would like to dedicate myself to artistic-spatial interventions, work in museums or even study another career as a design, but always in activities linked to art and architecture.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: Tell Us A Story

Hi guys! Last  week when I was walking towards my house i listened a conversation of two friends, they  talked   about a case in wich a he...