miércoles, 25 de abril de 2018

Post 1: My auto Biography

Hi friends! My name is María Valentina Varela, I am 20 years old and study architecture in the "Universidad de Chile". I was Born in Villarrica and studied in "Colegio de Humanidades" in primary and secundary. All my family is from Villarrica, is a beautifull city.
My dad works in tourism and my mother is a teacher, she works in a school 20 minutes from my house in villarrica. I also have a brother who is a kinesiologist.
I like listen to music and attend concerts,  I also like to cook for my friends and loved ones. My hobbie is take photos and draw but I would love to learn new things =)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: Tell Us A Story

Hi guys! Last  week when I was walking towards my house i listened a conversation of two friends, they  talked   about a case in wich a he...