miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2018

Post 9: An interesting animal

Hi Guys! One of the animals I would like to talk about  is the Zebra Corruntly live in the Savanna and in the desert, the zebra is the only equine that lives naturally in these tropical climates.
The interesting thing about the animal is they have an excellennt sight and it is  believed that it can see in colors. In addition,   The Zebras have eyes on the sides of their head so they have a better visual field. Another feature is its white and black fur! the reason why zebras developed such a striking color pattern is due to survival comouflage and thermoregulation.

One of the most important habits of zebras is to grow up in a herd and be very sociable, they communicate through high-pitched moans and their ears communicate their state of mind, they only eat herbs and can travel kilometers in a day in search of food, but at the end of the day they usually return to their point of origin.

The zebras have a total of forty teeth: twelve incisors used to cut and tear off pieces of vegetation, four canines, twelve premolars and twelve molars, all used to grind the food before swallowing it.

A curious fact about this animal is that zebras have been tested as riding animals, because they are more resistant to African diseases than horses. Even so, most of these attempts failed due to their tendency to pacnic wehen they get nervous... But the truth is that I like them to be free animals!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi vale! interesting animal and post
    When I think of the zebras I believe they are exactly as you say, totally sociable.

    ResponderBorrar

Post 10: Tell Us A Story

Hi guys! Last  week when I was walking towards my house i listened a conversation of two friends, they  talked   about a case in wich a he...