miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

Post 3: What is your favorite technology

Hi friends! My favorite piece of technology or my favorite technology is that of   the photographic cameras , I think that camera are the best objects to keep memories of the family, friends,  places,  and special moments. With this instrument I dedicate myself to instantly portray what I like the most and whenever I want since its size is very portable.

When I was little, I had a toy camera until my parents bought a family camera, with her we traveled to many parts of Chile and it is very exciting to see the pictures when you are big.
I remember when I learned to use the cameras I took pictures of nature and my dog, maybe they were not good pictures, hahaha, but I loved it and I entertained myself a lot doing it.

Currently I love going out to take pictures with my boyfriend, also has different types of cameras and the outputs to take pictures are more interesting and fun, since each camera has a different technique.
I think that besides saving those memories, you can share the images on social networks with your friends, I love doing it! and I would like to continue seeing more pictures taken by other people and someday be able to take a professional course



1 comentario:

  1. The photographic cameras are the good instrument to save moments and keep them in an image :)

    ResponderBorrar

Post 10: Tell Us A Story

Hi guys! Last  week when I was walking towards my house i listened a conversation of two friends, they  talked   about a case in wich a he...