Hi friends, this last time i had to work with landscapes architecture and looking for reference i came to discover the architecture of Luis Callejas.
Luis Callejas, has become an architect that i admire. This architect is of Colombia nationality and has been commissioned to introduce a natural and geographical ideology in his projects, making a relationship in the history and the value of the landscape.
This architec's office is called LCLA office and has projects around the world. In the first image of the publication he show some of his works thar i admire and call my attention. This work done by the architect talks about emerging cities and landscapes.
What i like most about this image is the form of representation and is what i admire most of this architect, since his models and blades have a very subtle style.
I recommend you visit their websites has very good projects of differebt types and scales, plus you can consider it as a reference for your next projects that are about landscape.
I leave you an image of Callejas next to winning project : Represa de Kárahnjukastifla (2012)
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Post 10: Tell Us A Story
Hi guys! Last week when I was walking towards my house i listened a conversation of two friends, they talked about a case in wich a he...
-
THE SIMS Hi! friends, my favorite video game is The Sims, the house party version. What i like most about this game is that you can buil...
-
Hi friends, this last time i had to work with landscapes architecture and looking for reference i came to discover the architecture of Lu...


Hello Vale! I saw some projects and they look very interesting !
ResponderBorrarHi Vale, I think that Luis Callejas is very cool, and I love the graphic representation that he uses for his projects, it's very beautiful :)
ResponderBorrarHello Valentina!! I have to admit that I didn't know this architect, but I trust you so I'm going to investigate about him. Thanks!!
ResponderBorrarThanks for the information, I found him in Instagram. the link is https://www.instagram.com/LCallejas06/ I hope you will can see his work in this platform.
ResponderBorrarHi vale! while I read your post I have to say that I didn't know this architect, but this image or graphic expression I have seen it at other times.
ResponderBorrarGood Post!
Hi Vale! After reading you post, I was curious to see the architect's works and I really thought his work was very interesting and the way he deals with the natural and pre-existing of the place :) is a good reference!
ResponderBorrarHi Vale!, is very interesting your post. I like that Luis Callejas enters the natural and geographical ideology in his projects. Now I understand why you liked.
ResponderBorrar